Health – Nutrition – Diet – Wellness
It is Your Personal Dietitian’s mission to be at your side in your day-to-day challenging journey to improve your health and well-being, offering you the guidance and support you need.
Our nutrition counseling service is designed to meet your personal needs and to offer you solutions applicable for life.
Meet one-on-one with an experienced and qualified registered dietitian who is dedicated to help you achieve the health and happiness you deserve.
Who Can Benefit?
Areas of nutritional counseling include:
- Losing Weight (Overweight / Obesity)
- Controlling Diabetes
- Gain Weight / Muscle
- Healthy Pregnancy
- Reduce Blood Pressure
- Lower Cholesterol / Triglycerides
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases: Crohn’s, Colitis, IBS
- Sports Nutrition
- Eating Healthier
- Recovery from Anorexia or Bulimia
- Food Allergies
- Food Intolerances
- And More…
What We Offer?
- HONESTY: A diet plan without the hidden costs of supplements.
- QUALITY SERVICE: A Dietitian with experience in working with patients in areas of nutrition and health. Recognized Professional license in both the USA and Europe.
- COMMITMENT TO YOUR SUCCESS: Along with your nutritional consultations, questions or concerns regarding your diet plan can be answered by e-mail, free of charge.
- PERSONALIZATION: A personal eating plan built for you and your individual needs.
- EDUCATION: Offering solutions applicable for life, teaching you how to maintain your personal health objectives.
- UP-DATED INFORMATION: Keeping current with latest advances in nutrition, scientific studies and controversies to keep you correctly informed.
Jennifer Tretter Ferreira, RD is recognized in both the United States and Portugal. She is a member of Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics and is certified by the Commission on Dietetic Registration in the United States. In Portugal – Europe, she has an active membership in the Ordem dos Nutricionistas and a professional license as a Dietitian.
In NutriBlog we publish articles about health and nutrition, with the appropriate scientific references.
You can comment or ask questions knowing you will receive an answer from a qualified professional.
“Registered Dietitians: Proven Professional Expertise and Excellence. Registered Dietitians (RDs) have met academic and professional requirements established by the Commission on Dietetic Registration, the Academy’s credentialing agency. This includes earning a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university and completing an accredited, pre-professional experience program. RDs must also pass a rigorous national level examination and complete continuing education requirements to maintain their credential.” – Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics